Traditional Indian bridal look
Red and gold traditional Indian bridal look
Note from makeup artist: Learn how to recreate this Traditional Indian Bridal Look, step by step:
1. Amber Lights and Woodwinked Eyeshadows with #239 brush on eyelid.
2. Swiss Chocolate OR Folie Eyeshadows with #217 brush in crease.
3. Sketch Eyeshadow in crease with #219 & 217 brush.
4. Brows- Brun shadow with #208 brush, Brow Highlight- Vanilla pigment with #239 brush.
5. Smashbox Jet Set Eyeliner in Midnight Black with #263 brush and Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Very Black.
6. Harmony blush as contour, Fever Blush on cheeks with #129 brush and Vanilla pigment as highlight with #225 brush.
5. Burgundy Lipliner, "O" Lipstick and Love Alert Dazzleglass on lips.
All products including brushes MAC unless otherwise noted.