143 search results for cinemonday
- CineMonday - Karla and Jimmy: Australia Indian Wedding
- CineMonday - Karla and Jimmy: Australia Indian Wedding, to CineMonday, right? Novae Video is based in Australia but welcomes destination weddings, to be featured on CineMonday!
- CineMonday: Wedding Extravaganza by Timeless Lens Part One
- CineMonday: Wedding Extravaganza by Timeless Lens Part One, Today's CineMonday has so many exciting ceremonies and details that we had to spread it over the course of two blog posts! Our couple, Vanisha and Aneesh, had to endure a long uphill battle in order to reach their big day when Aneesh moved across the country to LA from NYC the day after meeting Vanisha! Luckily they were able to make it work and it ended in a truly amazing wedding weekend captured by Timeless Lens.
I love that Timeless Lens opened and closed this first part with the story
- CineMonday- South Indian Wedding by Sacred Light Studios
- CineMonday- South Indian Wedding by Sacred Light Studios, Is it me or is today's case of the Monday's extra bad? Between the big game last night and our little groundhog friend unfortunately predicting six more weeks of winter kicking off the weekday routine today is brutal. The only good thing about today is that at least it's CineMonday day, and today we are featuring a beautiful South Indian wedding by Sacred Light Studios. Abhijit and Shriya had a three day wedding extravaganza complete with a mehndi ceremony, gorgeous wedding and reception
- CineMonday - Nashville Fusion Indian Wedding Video
- CineMonday - Nashville Fusion Indian Wedding Video, Last week we shared Preeti and Brian's beautiful wedding, and for today's CineMonday we get to show you their amazing wedding video courtesy of COMPLETE Music.Video.Photo. I love that we now get to see this amazing wedding in action after reading and viewing all the details from Preeti and Brian's big day. The blending of not just two families, but two cultures, comes alive when watching!
MUST SEE MOMENTS: The bride’s stunning churrahs The bridesmaids walking down the gorgeous crystal
- CineMonday: Sikh Wedding Film from Jas Motion
- CineMonday: Sikh Wedding Film from Jas Motion, Happy CineMonday, everyone! Maybe it was the influence of the AMA's last night, but today seemed like the perfect day to feature this Indian wedding film set to Bruno Mars' 'Marry You.' The team at Jas Motion captured Jessica and Sunjit's wedding day perfectly - from the getting ready sessions to the Sikh wedding and later from the doli and newlywed games through the reception. Lots of must-see moments to share with you from this one!
MUST-SEE MOMENTS: The bride's wedding suit and jewelry
- CineMonday: Ankita and Krishan's Highlights by Wedding Documentary
- CineMonday: Ankita and Krishan's Highlights by Wedding Documentary, By now, I hope you have checked out the top 10 contestants in our current Photo of the Month Contest. If you haven't, head over to vote NOW! One of you will walk away with free jewelry courtesy of MiraShan.com.
Remember last month's winning photo from Vijay Rakhra at Wedding Documentary? Well, we have the gorgeous couple's wedding highlights to share on today's CineMonday. Get a behind the scenes glimpse into Ankita and Krishan's glamorous wedding day and night time photo shoot
- CineMonday - Michigan Indian Wedding by Fifth and Main Productions
- CineMonday - Michigan Indian Wedding by Fifth and Main Productions, Happy CineMonday, everyone! We're ready to kick off a great new week of beautiful Indian weddings on IWS.
You know those couples where the groom is so into his new bride that he just can't contain his love? My favorites. Maybe because I married one of those grooms! Today's dulha gave a beautiful speech at the couple's reception expressing his love for his dulhan. I'm sure there weren't many dry eyes in the house that night!
Fifth and Main Productions captured Juhi and Vivek's Mehndi
- CineMonday - Indian Wedding Film by Fifth and Main Productions
- CineMonday - Indian Wedding Film by Fifth and Main Productions, Happy CineMonday everyone! I woke up to the surprise of 6 inches of snow on the ground, with more expected. At least we have the day off to play!
To kick start your Monday, we have a beautiful Indian wedding video from Fifth and Main Productions. I've been watching this team for a few years and they have consistently created wonderful movie trailers for their South Asian couples. Since it's a snowy day here, I thought nothing could be better to feature than a summer, outdoor wedding
- CineMonday - Catchlight Cinema - Punjabi and Nepali Wedding Video
- CineMonday - Catchlight Cinema - Punjabi and Nepali Wedding Video,
Thank you to Brian at Catchlight Cinema for this CineMonday submission!
We'll be back with a love
- Whistler Wedding CineMonday Video by Vissare Media
- Whistler Wedding CineMonday Video by Vissare Media, Happy CineMonday! We're back today with a high flying Sikh Indian Wedding Video of Gurp and Aman by Vissare Media. Planning the wedding was by Surrey BC’s Sunrise Event Planners.
This wedding was a one day grand affair. Both the Anand Karaj ceremony and the evening reception were held at the Whistler Sliding Center, which hosted the Olympic bobsleigh, skeleton, and luge events in 2010.
With just hours between the two events the location was quickly transformed from a regal temple