143 search results for cinemonday
- New Jersey Guyanese Wedding by NYNJ Photography
- Happy CineMonday! We're bringing you a jam packed wedding video today where the bride and groom rode in to their wedding day in style! NYNJ Photography weaved their love story together with the sweetest voice over to tell a perfect fairytale. I also cannot get over the bride and groom's outfits. They really did look like royalty! Now if only you could wear that everyday.
Must See Moments: Gorgeous outdoor scenery in the gardens Beautiful wedding day Ensembles The bride's STUNNING makeup
- 7 Day Surprise Destination Indian Proposal Video by Aegean Films
- We've featured a lot of CineMonday wedding videos in the past but today we're changing it up with maybe one of the most romantic proposals we have ever seen, all captured by Aegean Films. Our groom-to-be planned a 7 day surprise proposal throughout not one but two countries spanning from Venice, Italy, Santorini and Myknonos, Greece! Now if that is not a grand gesture of love, I don't know what is!
Must See Moments: Smit's opening line about wanting to show Saloni what he feels for her
- Hawaii South Indian Wedding Video by Bright Sky Wedding Designs
- We're taking a trip to the land of love for today's CineMonday shot by Bright Sky Wedding Designs. Our couple, Asha and Sundar, traveled to Oahu in June to solidify their love for one another by getting married at the beautiful Iskcon in Hawaii. The couple was married in a traditional South Indian wedding and took full advantage of their breathtaking scenery.
Kudos to Bright Sky Wedding Designs for doing such a great job capturing the couple's special day!
Must See Moments: Bride's
- Multicultural Florida Indian Wedding Video by Randall Productions
- Today's CineMonday is the multicultural wedding of Mel and John shot by the talented Randall Productions. If Mel and John look familiar it's because back in January we featured their Florida outdoor engagement session captured by Lisa Vogel- Hamid Photography.
Mel and John were married in a beautiful church ceremony followed by a lively reception in Tampa, Florida. Randall Productions brought their sweet wedding day to life piecing together narratives from their wedding guests
- Italian Sikh Indian Wedding Video by East West
- For today's CineMonday we have the multicultural wedding of Sarah and Jashan captured by East West. The bride is Italian but embraced the groom's Sikh culture and had their marriage ceremony at a gurdwara in Baltimore. Everything about the day was gorgeous, from the outfits and the décor to the bride's stunning makeup. I'm also particularly enamored by the speeches. It's very obvious this couple is adored by their family and friends!
I love that East West added the couple's voice over
- Destination Indian Wedding Video by DotDusk Studios
- Today's CineMonday is such a beautiful video to watch that I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Shot by DotDusk Studios, Arti and Dennis had a destination wedding in New Delhi, India. DotDusk Studios did such an amazing job with the cinematography. It's not easy capturing the colors, action and décor of a wedding and presenting it in just a few minutes, but they pulled it off seamlessly.
This wedding also reconfirms my feelings that some parts of an Indian wedding are done best in India
- Virginia Sikh Indian Wedding Video by Creative Touch Films
- CineMonday is back with a beautiful five day Sikh wedding celebration by Featured Vendor, Creative Touch Films. Harmeet and Navpreet were showered with love and blessings by their loved ones throughout their wedding festivities.
The film begins with the Shagun ceremony at the Westfields Marriot in Chantilly, Virginia followed by the baraat and Sikh wedding ceremony at the Sikh Foundation of Virginia Gurdwara. The reception took place at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
- Beautiful Chicago Indian Wedding Video by Aria Fine Art Films
- Today's CineMonday is brought to us by our Featured Vendor, Aria Fine Art Films. This wedding felt like it was fresh off the pages of a royal look book and I was drooling at the ensembles and décor!
Aria Fine Art Films did such an amazing job immortalizing this wedding for years and years to come. It literally feels like you're watching a Bollywood movie! I particularly love how the opening started with a super sweet speech, took a break and then came back together in the end to weave
- Setu and Zach's Mississippi Wedding by Danny K Photography
- A couple of weeks ago we featured the multicultural Mississippi wedding of Zach and Setu photographed by Danny K Photography, and today we're back with their wedding video! As if the pictures didn't paint a beautiful enough picture of this fusion wedding, Danny K Photography's cinematography just takes it into overdrive. From the bride's contagious smile, the grooms excited facial expressions and not to mention the unbelievable wedding day venue, today's CineMonday is sheer bliss!
- "Devdas" Indian wedding makeup tutorial by Lisa Eldridge
- We hope everyone had a great beginning to their Diwali celebrations this weekend and we wish you much happiness and prosperity. This CineMonday we have a fantastic makeup tutorial for you by master makeup artist Lisa Eldridge. The look is based on a modern take of the makeup worn by Aishwarya Rai in the Bollywood film "Devdas."
The result is gorgeous and fresh faced with just enough emphasis on the eyes without it looking over the top, perfect for brides. Just in time for winter weddings