143 search results for cinemonday
- Sikh Indian Next Day Edit Video by Studio 101 Productions
- Today is a happy CineMonday indeed because our wedding video will absolutely blow your mind. In fact I loved it so much I watched in twice. Shot by the amazing Studio 101 Productions, Bhavjit and Remina's next day edit was everything royal dreams are made of. From the slow cinematic style of shooting, the bride and groom's gorgeous ensembles and a backdrop fit for a king and queen, today's wedding video will have you begging for more! Must See Moments:
The gorgeous outdoor setting
- New York Hindu Bengali and Punjabi Wedding by Doodle Studios
- Happy CineMonday! We're back today heading into the one and only New York City for an amazing wedding video by Doodle Studio Wed-deography. Our couple today, Binny and Sumona, are absolutely memorizing with their zest for dancing and their undeniable love for eachother. Doodle Studio Wed-deography did such a great job at capturing all of the fun moments from the day as well as adding an amazing video portrait session to the mix! Must See Moments:
Binny's sweet words to his bride
- Destination Indian Wedding Video by Wedding Documentary Photo and Cinema
- Happy CineMonday! We're back with a gorgeous Cabo San Lucas beachside destination wedding by Wedding Documentary Photo and Cinema! The couple, Rupa and Sirish, were actually engaged in Mexico and loved it so much they decided they just had to get married there, but really who could blame them? Wedding Documentary Photo and Cinema did an amazing job capturing the beauty of not only Cabo but of all the decor and special moments throughout the weekend! Must See Moments: Rupa and Sirish
- Gorgeous Beachside Hindu Wedding Ceremony by NYNJ Photography
- For today's CineMonday envision a picture perfect ocean view wedding backdrop with clear blue waters and sand running under your bare feet! Now add in our Spotlight Vendor, Belle Mer's gorgeous Goat Island estate and you've got today's feature captured by NYNJ Photography!
With only a short amount of time to plan their shoot NYNJ Photography did such a beautiful job weaving this video together. Taking moments from the Sangeet, Vidhi, Wedding and Reception they were able to show the joy
- Outdoor Multicultural Indian Wedding Video by the McKellars
- It might be the unofficial end to summer here in the Northeast but today's CineMonday is just heating up! We're featuring a multicultural wedding video filmed by The McKellars! Below they share tidbits from this memorable shoot:
Where to even begin talking about this amazing event? The two things every filmmaker wants were present in full force: beautiful bright eye candy and a loving, expressive bride and groom. Being that it was a Hindu wedding, there was plenty of sparkle and color with all
- Hindu and Sikh Indian Wedding Video by Diva Films
- We're featuring a dual ceremony CineMonday today captured by Diva Films. Amandeep and Kaleena found themselves planning their dream Indian wedding with not 1 but 2 ceremonies - a Hindu ceremony and a Sikh ceremony. If that wasn't hard enough, they also planned a reception which had over 1100 people in attendance- talk about pressure!
I absolutely adored this wedding video by Diva Films. It's never easy to capture all of the moments in a wedding day and then to have to edit it down is even
- Sikh Wedding Same Day Edit by r5 Studios
- Happy Monday! I am absolutely loving today's CineMonday Same Day Edit of Sarvy and Steve's wedding orchestrated by r5 Studios. Now I might be a bit biased because I have been listening to Beyonce's XO nonstop these days, but it was absolutely such a great choice for this video.
r5 Studios did something so different when editing this because they weaved together footage of the couple showcasing their personalities during a super fun date with footage from their actual wedding day. Watching
- Multicultural Florida Indian Wedding by Lisa Vogl-Hamid Photography
- You've seen their engagement session, you've seen their CineMonday and today we're back to debut their gorgeous wedding day pictures by Lisa Vogl-Hamid Photography. Mel and John were married in a multicultural church ceremony at Sacred Heart Catholic Church followed by a tented reception at The Vault.
Mel looked absolutely radiant in her white and silver draped sari, matching silver pumps and jewelry. I love that she found a way of blending the traditional Indian attire with a more western
- Lodi CA Indian Wedding Concept Next Day Edit by Filmtwist Productions
- Happy Monday! Today we're bringing you a unique blend of love story meets next day wedding edit by Filmtwist Productions. Rinky and Alfred were married in a gorgeous outdoor Hindu ceremony at the Bare Ranch Winery in Lodi, CA. The venue was absolutely breathtaking and the décor was impeccable.
I particularly love today's CineMonday because it isn't your usual next day wedding edit, but instead the couple and Filmtwist Productions took some time to weave in a unique short to accompany
- Indian Sikh Same Day Edit Video by R5 Vibe
- Today's CineMonday is packed with beautiful colors, flowing emotions and a touching Anand Karaj ceremony peacefully captured by R5 Vibe. Daljit and Tani looked ravishing in their traditional Indian bridal lengha and gold embroidered achkin, and boy did their guests love to dance! Since this was a same day edit we don't get to see the reception, but judging from the energy in the pre-wedding festivities, I'm sure the party was out of control!
r5 Vibe did an exquisite job capturing the décor