143 search results for cinemonday
- Cinemonday - Canadian Sikh Wedding by Glimmer Films
- Cinemonday - Canadian Sikh Wedding by Glimmer Films, You know when you watch a wedding highlights film and fall in love with the couple, despite not knowing them? Well, I have one of those for you in today's CineMonday! To be fair, I've known the bride for a while, but even if I didn't, I'd fall in love with her after watching this!
Glimmer Films, based in Canada, did an amazing job of letting Ranjit and Amitoj's personalities shine through this film. From eating McDonald's burgers during their formal portrait session to giving each other
- Cinemonday Boston Indian Reception by Michael and Tricia Films
- Cinemonday Boston Indian Reception by Michael and Tricia Films, It is an absolutely gloomy day in the Northeast this morning so I'm even more excited to share today's CineMonday with you! This is an absolutely beautiful, romantic film created by Michael and Tricia Films. I just love finding new cinematographers who are introducing innovative ideas to ensure that every film they deliver is one of a kind. This team did not disappoint when using amazing angles, gorgeous light and a time lapse concept.
Amar and Arti were married in India and then threw
- CineMonday: It’s a Hard Rock Life!
- CineMonday: It’s a Hard Rock Life!, Today on CineMonday, a recent fusion wedding at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya. Note the Dreamsgate’s aerial shots from its drone right at the beginning of the video.
The Hard Rock Riviera Maya is a five star resort by the All Inclusive Collection. Its reviews on TripAdvisor are superb. For instance, of the 7,472 reviews, 87% of the gave the hotel a “Very Good” or better rating, including 70% saying the Hard Rock Riviera Maya is “Excellent”.
People tend to comment on not only the amenities
- CineMonday Indian Wedding by Delack Media Group
- CineMonday Indian Wedding by Delack Media Group, Happy CineMonday, everyone! I had a busy weekend converting my son's outdoor bubble party into an indoor superhero party because of the rain. Anytime something like this happens, my first thought is of couples with weddings interrupted by rain. Today's couple handled the rain beautifully and even got some breaks from Mother Nature for their baraat and portraits. Get out the tissues, ladies, this presentation from one of our faves, Delack Media Group, is oh-so-sweet!
- Sikh Indian Same Day Wedding CineMonday by Wedding Documentary
- Sikh Indian Same Day Wedding CineMonday by Wedding Documentary, Happy CineMonday! We're here today with a beautiful same day edit that makes me want to go and renew my vows at the gorgeous San Jose gurdwara! The couple had two equally as beautiful ceremonies and Wedding Documentary Photo and Cinema was on hand to bring it all to life. See all of the highlights below! Must See Moments:
Cute "Mrs Singh" hanger
Gorgeously dark bridal mehndi
Love the aerial shots of the wedding venues
Heena's beautiful beaded pink lengha
Intricate details and signs
- CineMonday Sikh Wedding Same Day Edit by r5 Vibe
- CineMonday Sikh Wedding Same Day Edit by r5 Vibe, Hi readers! Hope you had a nice weekend. Hard to believe it's already Monday again. For CineMonday we're featuring the Same Day Edit from Sukh and Simi's wedding shot by r5 vibe. Today's video captures the couple's Sikh wedding ceremony with glimpses of their Vatna ceremony and portrait sessions.
Love how r5 vibe made the same day edit feel like we were watching a suspenseful film. I was teased from the first scene and couldn't wait to see how it unfolded!
MUST SEE MOMENTS: The bride's
- CineMonday: Indian Wedding Party Participation Possibilities at the Moon Palace Cancun
- CineMonday: Indian Wedding Party Participation Possibilities at the Moon Palace Cancun, Today on CineMonday, a Indian destination wedding that demonstrates how a couple can take advantage of the venue (and the smaller guest list). At the 5:25 mark, notice how the family takes a dip in one of many Moon Palace pools and emerges to have a game of water polo that includes family and friends. And then at 6:18 mark, they are all on the sand having a friendly game of beach volleyball.
I'm sure Sunny & Sandy had the time of their lives with their close friends and family all together
- CineMonday: Beautiful Multicultural Indian Wedding Video by Sun & Sparrow
- CineMonday: Beautiful Multicultural Indian Wedding Video by Sun & Sparrow, We are up to what feels like our 100th snow storm out here on the East Coast so I am happy to head over to warmer times with today's CineMonday shot by Aaron and Winston from Sun & Sparrow. Mohini and Vincent had a beautiful multicultural wedding which spanned multiple countries and ceremonies! Being that the groom was from France, the couple had a Catholic provencal style wedding in the South of France and then came back stateside for a traditional Hindu/Punjabi ceremony in the bride's home
- Indian Wedding CineMonday by Joty Chera from Style Video
- Indian Wedding CineMonday by Joty Chera from Style Video, Happy Monday! Our next CineMonday post comes from an artist we have never featured before, Joty Chera from Style Video. His most recent artistic piece was the wedding video of Simran and Greg. I love the way this film is put together. There was so much emotion captured from everyone involved, from the bride and groom, the bride's family, and finally the bride's friends, you can tell there was a lot of love being shared during Simran and Greg's special day!
MUST SEE MOMENTS: Greg's sweet
- CineMonday: San Francisco Indian Wedding Video by Alan Larsen Films
- CineMonday: San Francisco Indian Wedding Video by Alan Larsen Films, Happy CineMonday! Today we are featuring such a sweet and endearing wedding video by Alan Larsen Films, and I am so excited for you to see it! Our couple today, Bijel and Sejal, absolutely come alive in their wedding video. From the thousands of smiles they flashed on their wedding day, the sweet narratives they wrote to each other, and the way they busted out moves anytime they could, you can really tell how much fun this couple is in person! Not only were their décor and outfits gorgeous