143 search results for cinemonday
- Introducing ... CineMonday!
- Introducing ... CineMonday!, We are so thrilled to announce our latest project ... Cinema Monday! Or, as we like to call it, CineMonday!
There are so many amazing changes in the world of wedding cinematography and an increasing number of couples are recognizing the value this has for their Indian weddings. While there is no replacement for your wedding pictures, your video is what will help you prove to your future, is the perfect CineMonday kickoff, and it makes me feel so thankful that I'm able to share
- Reshma and Joshua CineMonday
- Reshma and Joshua CineMonday, It feels like forever since we have done our last CineMonday post and today we're excited to debut our first one on the new Indian Wedding Site! Today's CineMonday is a beautiful multicultural wedding captured by one of our talented Featured vendors Creative Touch Films. Our couple, Reshma and Joshua, had a Hindu ceremony with Jewish wedding customs to represent both the groom and the bride.
MUST SEE MOMENTS: Reshma's stunning makeup and ensemble! The couple's touching vows The baraat
- CineMonday: Shimul and Amish
- CineMonday: Shimul and Amish, cinematographer.
On to today's CineMonday, I have a great example for you created by NV Wedding
- CineMonday by Motion Pictures Inc.
- CineMonday by Motion Pictures Inc, Today's CineMonday feature really pulled at my heart a little. Not only is the couple completely head over heels in love, but they were married in Central Park where my hubby proposed. It's been quite a few years since then, but I will never forget him down on one knee with that Tiffany's ring in his hand. Sigh.
Back to Sadia and Hasnat! First of all, the bride is stunning. As in, she belongs on a magazine cover. Second, the setting. New York's Central Park is beyond romantic for a wedding
- CineMonday - Higher Definition Media
- CineMonday - Higher Definition Media, If you missed our intro of CineMonday and our very first feature concept film, make sure to check it out here!
I've been a big fan of Higher Definition Media for a while now. Aside from being insanely talented, they are constantly striving to use the latest filming techniques and technology to deliver the most amazing results for their couples. Having covered a couple South Asian weddings, first edition of CineMonday ! We'll be bringing you more gorgeous cinematography every Monday
- CineMonday by GT Modern Creations
- CineMonday by GT Modern Creations, Today's CineMonday is extra special for me because we're presenting the wedding of the couple who won our video contest with GT Modern Creations! We're so happy we were able to provide Dharti and Mihir with this amazing way to capture their wedding day memories. A huge, huge thank you to the team at GT Modern Creations for their hard work and enthusiasm!
What We Love: The lovely parasols used in the baraat and ceremony The bride's stunning multicolored jewelry The groom's reception look
- CineMonday - Nisha and Rupak
- CineMonday - Nisha and Rupak, Happy Monday, ladies! Especially to those of you who get a day off from work to daydream about your wedding day!
We're back with our second edition of CineMonday on the blog. Up first, we have a submission from Delack Media Group of Nisha and Rupak's Indian wedding in Illinois. Here are some details from the cinematographers, and don't miss my Must-See moments before you watch the film!
"Nisha and Rupak had a wonderful Bollywood wedding; starting with both of their grand entrances. Rupak
- Sikh Indian Wedding CineMonday by Brellow
- Sikh Indian Wedding CineMonday by Brellow, It's CineMonday and we're featuring the beautiful Sikh wedding of Mike and Kirat captured by Brellow. The couple had a traditional Anand Karaj ceremony with an amazing outdoor portrait shoot. Their background scenery was absolutely breathtaking and Brellow did such a wonderful job capturing all of the details of the couple's special day!
Must See Moments: Kirat and Mike's regal ceremony outfits Making of the Rangolis The bride's gorgeous Valentino gold pumps! The bridesmaid's matching
- Sikh Indian CineMonday Video by Brellow
- Sikh Indian CineMonday Video by Brellow, Happy CineMonday! We're back today with the gorgeous Sikh Indian Wedding Video of Aneera and Sumit by Brellow. Today's wedding Gurdwara was absolutely stunning and really stood out to make their Anand Karaj so serene. Also make sure to check out how much personality the couple and their bridal party have! Must See Moments:
Aneera and Sumit's regal deep red ensembles
The bridal party being twirled around and around
Aneera's stunning makeup and rose crown
Their playful milni ceremony
- CineMonday - Indian Mehendi Highlights Film
- CineMonday - Indian Mehendi Highlights Film, Happy CineMonday, everyone!
We shared Monique and Surag's beautiful Bay Area Indian wedding with you last Friday and now we're giving you an intimate look into the details of their wedding events, captured beautifully by our Photo of the Month winner, Vijay Rakhra.
In one and a half minutes, Vijay manages to showcase mehndi artist Ravie Kattaura's work from start to finish. And if you've ever been curious about glitter mehndi, you can't miss this film. Monique and Ravie worked together