There might be a bunch of themes you’ve come across on TV, or on glossy pages of wedding magazines, but if there’s one wedding element to a wedding that can’t possibly be captured, it's a personalised wedding!
We’ve had our eye on this young trend and like proud parents, we’re here to announce that the personalised wedding has landed! Everything from the decor to the party favours can be exactly what you like and how you like it- we don’t know why you’d look for pre-set themes!
1. Use pre-wedding pictures as centrepiece decor.
The A Cube Project
2. How about vintage lace from your grandma's veil being used on your own wedding gown!
3. Personalized candles to remember the deceased loved ones.
Getting Personal Perth
4. A proper seating arragement with guest's name written on their seats.
The Wedding Salad
5. Personalize welcome table.
Bali Happy Events
6. Have your bridesmaid carry flowers you love.
Bellingen Bespoke Weddings
7. Creative cake toppers will stand out. Choose your name initials or get your figurines done that reflect your personality.
8. A cute wedding ring box!
Decor With Love
9. Lightup letters look super cool.
10. Personalized wedding favours for your loved ones!
The Belle and Beast Organics
11. Announce arrival of the bride in style.
12. Your names imprinted all over the dance floor?
13. Have your guests sign a heart with pens so as to remember who was there.
14. A request to hashtag wedding on social media!
Floral Art Fantasy
15. Printed napkins with initials of you two!
16. Coordinated bar to buffet
17. A cute robe for your flower girl.
18. Personalized vertical drink stirrers.
Fran Johnson House
19. Your love story on chalkboard.
Blessed is She Designs
20. Cute customized hangers for you and the team bride, aye?
21. Don't forget Thank You notes!
The Ochre Shed
While we agree that it might seem like a tedious job tiny details down to how you like it, we promise you it’s absolutely worth it (and we aren’t just referring to keepsakes!). A personalised wedding is something more precious than you can imagine, it's a culmination of your own creativity and an expression of your love to your partner, in ways that the entire world can see.
So if you are considering having a personalised wedding, there are some cute ways you can tweak your wedding and make it unlike any other! Remember to carry around a notebook to jot down any ideas, and chat over them with your wedding planner when you have the time!
We’ve had our eye on this young trend and like proud parents, we’re here to announce that the personalised wedding has landed!