Remember those days when you were toddlers, and would wriggle to the sounds of music coming from a baraat passing by in the street? Or when you grew up a little and would show off your sick moves at other kids’ birthday parties? And the classic- sneaking out for a dance ball with her?
Well, now’s the time to get your sick moves together and flaunt it to the world with your sister!
From classic Bollywood jingles, to these new age desi tracks, you can get your jazz on with these sangeet tracks to dance on with your sister.
1. Cutiepie (Ae Dil Hai Mushkil)
2. Navrai Majhi (English Vinglish)3. Banno (Tanu Weds Manu)4. Girls Like To Swing5. Haseeno Ka Deewana6. Cham Cham Cham7. Pinga (Bajirao Mastani)8. Laung Gawacha (Nucleya)
9. Kar Gayi Chull (Kapoor & Sons)
10. Love Letter11. Udi Udi Jaye (Raees)
12. Cheez Badi Hai Mast (Machine)
13. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
14. Nai Jaana (Neha Basin)
15. Saiyaan Superstar (Ek Paheli Leela)
What’s perfect about a sangeet ceremony is that it’s a closer, intimate gathering and you can be your own loud, slightly messy bride and dance to your favourite songs like nobody’s watching. Plus, if you can manage to get your sister to dance with you, you’re going to have an unbelievable time (not just AT the sangeet, but long after, when you’re looking at the videos!) So get your notepad out, ring your sis, ‘cause you’re going to need some planning to do!
You both know you got it, so why not flaunt it?
Also Read: Ultimate Sangeet Playlist: Top 27
Well, your wedding is the time to get your sick moves together and flaunt it to the world with your sister!